Hummer Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Hummer owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Hummer have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Hummer problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2006 Hummer H3engine runs roughly#1
- 2008 Hummer H3radiator cracked#2
- 2007 Hummer H3transmission failure#3
- 2009 Hummer H3Tautomatic locks not working properly#4
- 2006 Hummer H3blower stopped working#5
- 2009 Hummer H3check engine light on#6
- 2007 Hummer H3check engine light on#7
- 2008 Hummer H3clicking sound#8
- 2005 Hummer H2complete loss of brakes#9
- 2009 Hummer H3engine knocking#10