Hummer Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Hummer owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Hummer have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Hummer problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2007 Hummer H3check engine light on#1
- 2005 Hummer H2complete loss of brakes#2
- 2009 Hummer H3engine knocking#3
- 2006 Hummer H3engine runs roughly#4
- 2006 Hummer H3engine won't turn over, won't start#5
- 2007 Hummer H3leaking radiator#6
- 2006 Hummer H3leaking valves#7
- 2007 Hummer H3power door lock not working#8
- 2008 Hummer H3radiator cracked#9
- 2006 Hummer H3seat belt didn't lock when air bag deployed#10